Sunday, February 18, 2007

stuff about stuff.... bored.

hey. i have nothing to say, so i am going to talk about myself. i have brown hair, brown eyes, and i never get mani/peticures. i only keep my nails clean and keep them short. a lot of the time my hands are covered in ink because i draw on my left hand a lot. i get in trouble for doing that. mexican american. ablo espanol, pero no se como escribir muy bien. i wear pants. jeans, never skirts or dresses. i like music. who doesnt? 5 bands that rock are:
  1. FFTL
  2. the used
  3. mcr (old music. new stuff is worth nada. )
  4. afi (i know, davy dresses like a f*g. who cares? its the music. i put a star there instead of an "a" because that word is offensive to some. )
  5. think, think, what is their name? think, think... i cant remember.... they have a song... whats it called, what the heck is wrong with me....think....think....oh. i know... its this band, has a song, oh yeah, dia verde.

the bands were not in order and there are many more. i want cds but cant get them yet. poor me... i dont have a myspace profile. 2 reasons: 1. tooooooooo lazy to get one. 2. stuff happened there, and none of my actual friends are on myspace, or they are, but they havent told me.

mangas rock. my fave actual manga is fruits basket. my favorite anime is Bleach. my favorite book is what happened to lani garver. i dont read as many mangas as i read/lisen 2 music/ watch tv. there is going to be some party today for birthday, and i dont wanna go... what else? i get good grades, wow. i dont really do much of anything. sports? NO. oh, yeah, my fave movie is the school of rock with Jack Black in it. i have never seen pocahontas 1. ever. my laptop is making a wierd humming sound. yesterday my antivirus detected a virus that would have crashed my computer and protected my from it. the "risk level" or whatever was "high". what did i ever do to you, virus maker upper? i officially hate you. congrats, gaby hates your guts and wishes you a horrible life. :) i hope karma or whatever gets you, and you get dumped or you lose your favorite cd at a critical time when you need it. :) how do i make the ) into a grin? ))? whatever. purevolume and all trademarks and stuff are property of unborn media inc, co, or tm, or something. im supposed to do that. /say that. "take it away....take my....burn the sun, burn the light, take take take take take take it away. take my hand, take my life, take take take take take take it away..." -the used. take it away. in love and death. iforgotwhatyear

i hate the way some people seem nice and are actually horrible people. i also hate moldy cheese. im still wearing my pj's :) i washed my Phys. Ed. uniform. yesterday, on comedy central, i saw a movie called not another teen movie. it was funny. especially when the guy told the girl she was a talented artist, when she drew like a 40 year old first grader. ha. in the original movie, the girl actually is good at art. i would like to see epic movie. people are starting to tick me off. hypocrits. i despise hypocrits who dont admit they are hypocrits. i am very bored. im going to eat "lunch" now. turkey sandwitch. woo hoo. adios.

remember...THE THOUGHTS, EXPRESSIONS, AND IDEAS ON RANDOMTHOUGHTSBYGABY.BLOGSPOT.COM ARE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE SOLE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG. YOU ARE NOT TO COPY, TAKE, OR STEAL ANY IDEAS, THOUGHTS, EXPRESSIONS, VIEWS, ET CETERA WITHOUT EMAIL PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR. YOU CAN, HOWEVER, MAKE FUN AT THE "SMARTNESS" OF THIS BLOG, AND LAUGH AT IT FREELY WITH YOUR PEOPLE, A.K.A., FRIENDS, FAMILY, NEIGHBORS, AND PEOPLE YOU ARE FORCED TO BE AROUND WITH. THANK YOU.

No comments: