Saturday, February 10, 2007

this post is boring. uninteresting. blah blah blah.

i want 2 more cds.... wahhhh wahhhhh. hello. i am gaby. i have nothing to say. at all. i need to get myself some internet friends, u know? i should try myspace or some chat thing. message boards? whatever. i havent done my homework yet. yes, unfortunatly, i have homework on the weekends. :( maybe if i used more espanol, i would meet someone else who also speaks spanish!!! hola! necesito amigos por el intertnet. por favor, ayuda me. no se que acer. estoy really bored. tengo una montana de tarea, que no he hecho. estoy leyendo un libro por alguien. pero se me olvido su nombre, de la que escribio libro. i need to work on my spelling... "please, dont believe, my words...." i am very wierd. gracias. remember the sub who thought i was italian? una ves estaba un maestro estupido que penso que yo era italiana. pero, despues, estaba escribiendo un papel para una clase que tenemos en puro espanol, y el maestro vio que no era italiana. estaba muy chiztozo. good times. :) i have noticed that on my Quotes blog, http://wierdolives.blogspot.com/ i have mostly FFTL Quotes. bad. i need to find interesting stuff other people say. jess, if u r reading this, plz reply and leave a lame/good Quote, so i can post it on http://wierdolives.blogspot.com/. gracias. i am very bored at the moment, and therefore, have nothing in interesting to say. bye. "and im sick of this scene." adios, idiotas del mundo. scratch the last part. ps: im too lazy to start my homework. i'll have to do it and rush tomorrow at 9pm. poor unfortunate child ***arrow pointing at me***

No comments: