Tuesday, February 27, 2007

my computer is really messed up...

i just wrote a nice post on someone being mad at me for a stupid reason, and the way people are dissapointing me, with their conformist ways, and then i gave a real example, and then i said aquateen hungerforce was on, then i said how bored i was, and then i finished the post, and gave it labels, and then i hit "publish", and then i got to a page that said my post had published successfully, and then i clicked on "view post", and then i got to randomthoughtsbygaby, and my post wasnt there, so i went back, and clicked on "edit post" and then the post under this one got changed, and now that post doesnt say anything, and i forgot, but i also said that my antivirus had said there was this ":serious internal program error" and then i talked about the mean virus-maker-uppers, and anyway, my post i started @ 9pm didnt work. and now i have to enmail my ss teacher. adios.
-gaby. who's computer is mad at.

No comments: