Monday, February 5, 2007

BORED!!!

hola. como estas? que, no esta nadie ayi? ... im really bored. i should add orange county weekly, home for "ask a mexican", 2 my "websites that rock". unfortunatly, i have PE.[physical education, for all the dee dee dees out there. u piss me off...] for the next nine weeks. I HATE WEARING PE SHORTS!!! THEY SUCK!!! *fist in the air!!!YEAH!!!* you all think i have gone insane... pero nadie esta ayi? entonces nadie sabe que estas loca. just kidding. im actually smart. i bore myself. i was reading my blog, and i was bored with myself. i would read my blog, and my eyes would just wander away... [the tv was on...] u, if u dont know me, or have ever seenme, u think im a chubby person. just because i hate wearing shorts. shame on u. seriously, f---ed up sterio typer... there is this not-so-cheap nokoff of "american idol" that latin americans do, singing en espanol. i am sooooo bored. my "soo called" [really, their good/decent friends] friends want me to straighten and cut my hair. no. not straiten. i want 2 cut my hair in longish layers and add a little bit of black. thatd be nice. but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... i cant. mi madre no me deja... *ashamed, but not really.* bored, bored. im off to surf the 'net to ease the boredom. adios...

No comments: