Thursday, March 1, 2007

oh... QUE?

some people are seriously really annoying. i am starting to despise PE. i hate work out vidz. talked to D for a while. didnt admit the thing she was supposed to admit... oh well. i will annoy her until she cracks and then arranges to some day come to my house so she can kick me with a fancy black-belted kick. she's a black belt. no me crees? a mi no me importa. dollar tree actually scares me. some people refuse to believe this. porque? purevolume is actually working, and FFTL has helped me get taking back sunday's "liar (it takes one to know one)" (i saw the vid today.) out of my head. remember the sub. who thought i was italian? good times. a lot of people i know a mistaken for things they arent. sad.

people are acting wierd again. the day before yesterday, this idiota was all eyeing people i know, and being all wierd. why are you acting wierd, people? and this person... said stuff. would not leave me alone. my friend D thinks reading 151 pages in 2 days at school is a lot. whats her problem? my lie-ing, chubby, lazy, cheeky little brother who doesnt respect my authority is watching finding nemo right now. my loud music addiction is causing my mom head aches that magically start when mi musica is on. but when the munchkins (nicknamed so by jess/fallen falcon.) turn the TV on full blast, no head aches are reported, and i am the one who has to make them turn it down. esto no esta bien, not really. there is a sore throat epidemic going around. my throat is trying to kill me. making me want to cough so badly without being able to is making my eyes water, and then, por cualquier rason, they start to think im crying!!! 3 things wrong with that:
1. why the hell would ANYONE cry in a public place, other than the extreme emotional need to? i havent had the reason to cry. "ay no, el mundo se esta muriendo!" i know this already. that is not a reason to cry. i know we are all going to kill the planet someday, but thats no reason to cry.
2. when my eyes water, it means i have been close to a computer long enough/ trying hard not to cough and tear throat in 2/eye problems.
3. do all people think girls are crybabies, who cant handle the truth about stuff??? if YOU or someone you know believes this, please, plz comment, leave your name, address, phone #, email, blood type, possible escape routes, (for example, "flee to canada") people who are near and dear to you, and a list of possible acomplices that would help you escape. an angry mob should visit you when we have the time. we have lives. unlike you.

whenever someone says something, reply with "tu abuela" and watch them become enraged with fury at you. they will only get mad if they understand basic spanish, and you say "tu abuela" in a totally serious way. i did this today, said it to M2. she was pissed. it passed. i was just kidding. someday, ("ah, someday, the excuse of all lazy people"- gaby. yes, i have said this.) i will explain the whole "tu madre" thing. there are many insults there.in many colorful ways. :) adios.
-gaby, aka: miss lazee crazee, who is having a sugar rush at the moment. mucho chocolate. "ruega por nosotros los pecadores, a hora, y en la hora asta nuestra muerte, amen." my abuela know the whole entire rosary in latin. what. now.

No comments: