Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"will you please JUST STOP!!! you are getting SO ANNOYING!!!" the world told me.

"dear diary,
my teen angst has a bodycount. its 6, going on 7 now."
-guess. this is SO obvious.
if only it was that simple... my math hw is officially done. my 1st per. class work is suffering and im about to get an overall grade of "B" in 2 classes. :( this cant happen. my mom will only let me get 1 B. in 1 class. i have to make my grades go up.

yesterday, i said i was going to explicar emo jokes. they are simple yet disasterous. (i spelled disasterous wrong... i think...) i hate them. :) NO. IM NOT EMO. refer to me as "emo"and you will be 29% right. according to a survey i took long ago, that had nothing to do about music, but what i "look" like, and how i do my hair... (the maker is probably on grass...) anyway, appearantly im 29% emo. (does any1 know who barry wom is?) and i have never enjoyed "emo" jokes. they suck. i have a special part in one of my earlyish posts where i say that if any1 makes fun of someone who actually cuts, they were dead to me. that is still in effect. but, if you make the occaisonal "emo" joke, i will not laugh, and become totally serious, and most likely will not talk to anyone about anything. not because i have ever cut myself, NO. but i know this person. i think she's a senior, and she lives in Washington, you know, the one north of oregon, where i live? (why do they call washington DC "washington" and washington "washington state???" they are all on....) she talked to me about something, back when i was really naive, and didnt understand any concepts. she had cuts on her arm, and i foolishly/stupidly asked her where she had gotten them, and she sort-of-but-not-really- explained, and i was still confused...(remember, i was really naive.) and then asked someone in family about it, and the person i asked answered (en espanol, offcourse.) amd said she was (the 1 who had cuts) stupid, and didnt actually ans. my Q. i figured it all out l8er. that is why i never laugh at "emo" jokes, even if i really hate the person. if i laugh, (on 1 occaison i did...) it was because they were really stupid, and the person was clearly not emo.

"now i know" the world said

"good, because i have to go."
i said.

"adios."

"adios."

adios. drink liquids.
-gaby. dear diary...

No comments: