Tuesday, March 20, 2007

bleeding mascara

awesome song. como estan todos?

people are acting wierd. again. for the millionth time. why? i heard someone mention " blah blah blah---gaby," then i just went back to what i was doing. wtf? is some rumor going around? does someone NEW hate me? did i offend any1? piss someone off? WHAT!!! forget it. its best i dont know. but if it gets extreme, i must know. ignorance isnt bliss.


oh. my. GOD. my friday plans are RUINED. sorry, m1, m2, m3, m4, n, l, d2, a3. :( my fault. i wont be able to make it. if i go, i have to drag SOMEONE else with me. no freaking way. im not going.

my bands and people rock. i have 2 go. all hw is completed. adios. thanx, ___ for ruining my friday movie plans. ugh.
here is a vid.
bleeding mascara.
adios.
*sniff* my friday plans are ruined. :( (like i would cry because of this...)
-gaby. sad right now.

No comments: