Monday, April 23, 2007

my toe nails are the color of wierd purple. i painted them just for the hell of it.

its true.

hola paco, quires un taco?

"no. last time you asked me this sad things happened. "

what sad thing?

"i went to see this cracker so that he would make me some tacos, and i ended up being rushed to the hospital and treated for extreme food poisoning."

you think that is sad?

"yes."

well here is something sadder. the members of fftl havent cut their hair yet. dont get me wrong, i dont lisen to music just because they have great hair. i lisen 'cause it rocks, but i am an appreciator of great hair. here is their vid. see how long thier hair is? imagine how long it is RIGHT NOW. *shudders* plz, plz, PLZ cut your hair. but, if not all of u can, at least have derek bloom chop off 5 inches. plz? porfavor!!!!

guess what? apparently i'm motherfucker's friend-in-law. because i'm jess's friend. kinda makes sense.
m1 is happy i am going 2 be a dama.
i havent had chocolate all week so far since friday. YAY! i am learning to control my chocolate addiction.
no, wait. i had a granola bar 2day, and it was chocolate chip. never mind.
D is addicted to inuyasha. es official.
i am almost done with my math homework. YAY! 2 more problems 2 go!!!
my sister thinks soad is saying "from the pickle drawer" when they say "from the tablecloth". it was funny.
i had tacos to day...
lalalalalaaaaaaaaooooooooooo
bored, bored.
i need 2 clean out my binder.
adios.
-crazy gaby.
ps: this post was very shot. YAY!
pps: rubber cement smells nasty.

No comments: