Thursday, April 12, 2007

ese!!!

ey, ese, que pasa?
Hello ladies and gentlemen
I'm glad you've graced me with your presence
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscience

awesome songs.
so many things to talk about... lets begin with the story of sal de uvas:
once upon a time, there were 3 girls that gaby knows. their "names" are: N, the A girl, and M4. M4 took sal de uvas to school, [what sal de uvas is] in little tiny plastic bags. that made it appear as if it was crack. the A girl told dos idiotas that it was a drug, and one of them started to snort it up his nose.

i will finsh this unfinished post l8er.

does anyone think the sal de uvas thing is funny? no? i will explain l8er.
-sprite.
ps: D's nickname is waRRioR, and D's sister d's nickname is Lemon. plz dont ask. :)
*************edit******************************************************************
well. im BACK. ey, ese.
WTFRU??? seriously, wtfru??? WHERE ARE YOU???
im boring you to death...

anyway, isnt the crack/sal de uvas story hilarious? i mean, this retard thinks its crack, and snorts it. and since its supposed to be dissolved in water, it probably felt weird. this happend tuesday. or monday. i wasnt there. N told me. then, yesterday, M4 tried snorting it. she said it was fizzy or something. i didnt really pay attention. ***gaby doesnt do drugs, and never will***

oh, here's something that pissed me off. this stupid bitch. i did nothing to her, and she has a problem with me. she was acting all "high and mighty" in the class i have with her, and i simply said, "dont be a bitch" i think she heard me. i hope she heard me. and several other people heard me, too. :) they looked at me wierd. the thought of this makes me smile. then, after other people went in support of their friend, i was like, saying fondly, "oh, how i hate you all" and this very nice girl was all 'hate me 2???' but didnt say anything, and, i do not hate you. you are very nice. when my cell phone suddenly rang in class because some stupid person called me, you were like, 'did someone call you? see who it is' all nice and stuff. i dont think any1 hates you. im the kind of person who remembers the nice people and never forgets the what should i call them, big fat meenies. i still remember that when i was around 3 or 4 years old, a horse named june bug died, and my dad told me that they had turned her into sausages, and i bought it!!! i didnt eat sausages for many years, until my mom finally was like, 'june bug died'. and i was like, 'oh. WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME???' as you can see, i was very gullible. yes i was.

wtf is up??? people in general are so weird, that i think i might just scream. wtf is wrong with everyone??? anyway, quick update:
D has a boyfriend!!!
M2 has been acting very bitchy lately and i have told her so, and i asked N what she thought, and she sort of agreed with me. what is up, M2???
M1 had detention 2day.
L... what happened with L??? she's in track!!! yay!!!
GABY: absolutly nothing that i would like to tell you about because i dont wanna. you can guess...

i lied about D, because i know she is reading this, and i know she is going to be pissed because i told the world, and she's going to prank call me, and use things against me, and call someone, and make a bunch of shit up that the person she calls will totally believe.

SHE DOESNT HAVE A BF, I LIED. IF I AM LIEING, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO TAKE MY MUSICA. AND THAT TELLS YOU HOW MUCH I AM SOO NOT LIEING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.

plz dont kill me...D... plz? if you spare me, i will shut the f up about anything happening to you, and will not announce it to the world... (dude, she's a black belt, and she knows tooooooooooooooooooooo much. i shouldnt have told her!!! oh well)

adios,
i have 2 go...
-gaby/sprite/et cetera, you know the rest.
PS: i still have no internet friends... why? you ask? because no one ever sends me a comment, that's why. its all your fault. that, and i dont make any videos.

*note to D: plz dont kill me...

YOU NERDS ARE DELI RIPPERS!!!

No comments: