Thursday, April 19, 2007

2nd post of the day. "when will it end?"

*has nothing to do with post done b4*
oh. you have to read this.

"why?"
because it has an important message about revenge. duh.

"oh."
blog post


now i get something. i was/am sooo stupid. it was because of my reference to awesomehair. oh. see, soy estupida. that's why..........................................................................

"freaking dee dee."

its "dee dee dee". i didnt know you were that stupid, world.

"that's what i said, dee doodle dee dee dee"

ok.... [someone actually was that stupid. ]
go here gasolina
go here for the best reggaeton EVER, en mi opinion. Corazones

daddy yankee is better than don omar, all of my fav. bands are WAAAY better than fall out boy.

that's all. homework calls.
here are some lyrics. to a little song...called...

BURY ME IN BLACK


I said, we'll drown ourselves in misery tonight
White lies, you've worn out all your dancing shoes this time

Just give us war-worn lipstick by the door if I inflame

These eyes have had too much to drink again tonight
Black skies, we'll douse ourselves in high explosive light

Just give us war-worn, I've been calling you all week
for my shotgun

Pick up the phone
Pick up the phone, fucker

I wanna see what your insides look like
I bet you're not fucking pretty on the inside
I wanna see what your insides look like
I wanna see 'em

Well you don't say
And well I can explain what happened to my face
Late last night
I sleep in empty pools and vacant alleyways
And what I'm going through, shot lipgloss through my veins
And when I can't complain
With the falling rain

C'mon

I wanna save your heart
I wanna see what your insides may be

the lyrics might not be right. mmmkay?

"okay..."
adios, mundo.

"adios, gaby."

-sprite.
sprite is actually my fav. soda.
C ya Warrior. tell your stupid cousin--that i hate-- that gaby said "up yours". no offense. you might not hate your little cousin.

"why do you hate a little kid?"

dude, he flipped me off and called me a bitch, and he's like, 8 years old, and i didnt even know who the hell he was. didnt even know he was there.
besides, i find it hard to curse at a 8 year old. mi consencia...
"i still dont get it, dee doodle dee dee dee. "

its dee dee dee, retard.

adios, que tu vida sea mejor si eres una buena persona, y que sea peor si te odio.

No comments: