Friday, April 13, 2007

i have no school today!!! YAY!!! (***plz ignore the latest "YAY!!!" thanx.)

hola paco, ese, world, et cetera. como estan todos??? yo estoy mas o menos. :0

here is something weird: D hasnt killed me yet... or has she? has she called people, and made up shit??? plz, no. plz!!!

i stayed after school yesterday with people. did i tell you this yesterday? because i dont remember. my brother and sisters are at school. and now they are home. wow. sthat vas fvast. \

i have been reflecting on my life a lot lately. something that stays in my mind is: mi musica!!! always. (tm) wtf is wrong with me? at the corner of my mind there is always this thing reminding me about music at the randomest times. i wish my mp3 player had batteries. and that i had head phones. (they all broke/got lost) :(

i have absolutly nothing interesting to say. so i will talk about myself in a very zen way.

hey. i have nothing to say. so, here's somethings about me.
i hate "gangsters". if you're joking, i laugh. if you're serious, we will mimic that way you walk and make fun. of you. (if you're nice, i might not care... depends.)
(now that i am trying to be zen, the voice i am showing through my writing isnt very zen. so i will stop.)

i hate bitchy people.

i hate posers. (if you're nice, i dont care.)

i hate pochos. you know, mexicans with the mark of the native on their forehead, refusing to speak their native language, dressing like crackers? speaking english and not teaching their kids spanish/native language? they make me and my family SICK.

i hate haters. they hate. hate somewhere else. dont go where the fans are and hate there. form hate clubs and hate from there.

i love chocolate

i think this is good: people who tell the truth as much as they can. but not freakishly honest. scares me.

i love annoying my friends. its very fun. i hope i have never gone too far. i try not to.

i love google.

i love youtube
my mind isnt made up about MySpace. YourSpace. whatev.

i love music.

i hate people who hate you because they dont understand. i try to only hate if i get it, or have a good reason.

i love fftl's music.

i hate sonny moore's solo shit. (no offense...)

i love mcr's old music.

i hate their new cd. it sucks.

i love the fact that i can post mi musica and spanish reggaeton, without anyone thinking its weird.


i love good music videos that tell you something

i hate bad music videos that ruin the song.

i love being able to post this.

i hate the fact that some people are ignorant, and refuse to inform themselves.

i love not caring about some things.

i hate the fact that i read a lot when i could be on the phone talking to my people.

i love the music channel FUSE. especially when they play my music. they helped me know about bands.

i hate mtv's stupid TV shows.

i love... having fun with my brother and sisters. all of a sudden they attack me with rose petals that had been rubbed on my sister's feet. i was disgusted, and ran. but it was fun and funny. we fool around a lot. once my sister and my brother were calling each other names, and i enter, and go "you're a piece of crap, NO, you're a piece of crap." in a funny voice, and they stop fighting and laugh. then i leave and watch TV, and they go back to their little game. :)

i hate that i have to go.

i love this song: ***** and this song, even though they are some angry chipmonks. :)
MyBlog that was a stupid link.

the reason i freaked out about D killing me, is because she knows WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY tooooo much, and she will destroy me.

remember that ring i told you about? wasnt that story awesome???

adios, ese.
i cant believe i just had a king size HERSHEY'S MILK CHOCOLATE WITH ALMONDS.
i havent eaten lunch. can that count as lunch??? cause i dont think i can eatwhatever it is i can have for lunch. my lunch is ruined. oh well. that's what i get for being addicted to chocolate.
-gaby.

ps: if you hate me, and my weirdness, think about how normal i am because i am wierd because everyone else is "normal" but wierd, and i am wierd but "normal". muchas gracias for nothing, i have to go clean my room.
adios, again.

No comments: