Monday, January 15, 2007

THE NEXT DAY...

there are 0 comments. this means nobody has read my blog yet. woo hoo. no me importa... there are certain tv shows that rock, u know. like south park, that 70's show, mind of mencia, cartoons... i seriously miss watching looney toons. and yes, i know i am wierd. i have a friend who started a blog today. this is a link to my friend's blog: _. well, there is SUPPOSED to be a link 2 my friends blog, but "no, i have nothing to say! i dont want to send you alink 2 my blog, gaby." She read my blog and through email told me it was "very cool". she doesnt think its cool at all. she just wants me to give her her tapatio hot sauce 4 christmas that i havent given 2 her yet...
yesterday me and my mom discussed how music that is awsome for you, gets "famous" and suddenly the music isnt as good as it used to be. that happened 2 some guy my mom lisens 2. have no idea what his name is. this has to do with yesterday's second post...

No comments: