Monday, January 29, 2007

nada mas que acer...

i have nothing to do. FFTL rox. i am going to put a few of their videos o links to their videos when im not tooooo lazy to do it. purevolume rox. they let you listen 2 music, free. selected tracks. i want to get their old CD, "Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Body" (er somethinglikethat...) their song, "Note 2 Self" rox soooooo hard. 2 lisen, look at my "websites that rock" thing. woah. i talk as if i have people who read this other than my friends and myself, and maybe the occaisonal bored persona looking through the blogs. so sad... i turned in my book report last week. my brother is watching "power rangers". i hate them. the effects are cheesier than Juan Colordo's enchiladas de queso. and the enxhiladas are actually tastey. not boring and f****ed up. i still dont know, can i curse here? without the stars??? whatever. here is a link 2 purevolume's fftl songs: http://www.purevolume.com/fromfirsttolast
i hope it works. bored, bored. adios...

No comments: