Sunday, January 14, 2007

(A FEW minutes l8er)

my opinion on mcr's new cd, "Welcome to the Black Parade" is that it is not good. their first 2 cd's kicked a$$. they were packed full of metaphores and when they played they were like, f--- you!!!! also the videos rocked and stuff. when they said they were releasing a new cd, i was all exicted, and then me and one of my friends were like "yes! mcr rocks!" but then i heard some of their songs on their website. no. they were overly professional in my opinion. then it started. at first i was happy. then i realized too late that it had all gone down the freaking hill. mcr was on "teenager" mags. there were people my age going: "oh my god, they are soooo hot!". Yes. i was their age. but no, i never lisened to their music because "Mikey/Gerard/Bob/Frank/Ray is hot!" (like A LOT of people did.) i lisened because it rocked. And also because it meant something to me. And now they are all over mtv and mags and their music isnt as good as it used to be. i know i was happier when they were on occasionally on fuse, and they kept winning because the fans voted, not because some middle aged man with a mustache decided that they deserved it. so, i vowed to myself that i will not EVER buy this cd. and i havent and it came out in october. but if their new cd comes out, and rocks more than this one, and i like it, i am going to buy it wether or not the middle ages man with a mustache decides that i should buy it. And yes, i was super pissed when i found that Mikey took off his glasses-- permanently, and when Gerard cut his hair and bleached it blond. And no, i do not and will never believe that he is a natural blond until i see DNA proof and his mom saying: "he has blond hair". I know. I am WAY behind on mcr news. Piensas que me importa?

No comments: