Wednesday, May 16, 2007

title of blog: o mi dios. i heard i almost got detention 2day.

do we know gym class heroes? no? well, their "cupid's chokehold" song is stuck, yet again, in my head.
daddy yankee's "lo que paso paso" is also stuck in my head. :(
i need 2 listen 2 some atreyu. neeeeeeer neeeeeeeeeeeeer neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...

perdon. yo soy muy wierd.
the UpDaTe
+jess is a bitch. me and my people have confirmed this, and she is now know as one.
+i am going to die from lack of sleep.
+i am eating cereal.
+quaker oatmeal and cap'n crunch i s the SAME "PERSON"! the only difference is the hat. and art
+i have...nothing to say...
+this is urgent/this is what we call a tragedy/they call me the rattlesnake/there was a man from way back west

+ really bored...
+M2 is moving to Mexico. Mexico City, 2 b exact.
+some crackers are so ignorant that they didnt know there is a central america. freak'n dee dee dees.
+this is kinda funny. the actual episode is funnier, but i couldnt find it. calm down kanye, settle down.plz dont watch.
+bleach kicks ass.
end song
+i painted 3 of my left hand's nails except the thumb and pinkie, and my mom got all mad, and stuff. she made me use nail polish remover, and she was like "why did u paint your nails black?" and i said that i was bored, and she was like, "instead of painting your nails black, go do something productive, like queaceres. (chores)". its just nail polish.
+ my parents are suspicious. they wont let me go anywhere. i dont like going 2 dances, i get that. i dont wanna go, and they wont let me, but, i wanna stay after school with my friends, and they wont let me. they think i'm hanging out with a guy after school. uh, no! if i was going to do that, i would be very careful that u never find out, and not stay after. but nooooooooooooooo. i'm not as wild and crazy as most of my friends, yet they dont trust me to stay after school to do work. that's not right. i try 2 explain, "i know the consequences, i wont do anything stupid.trust me." but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
god. dios mio. i........
i.......... how?
i am speechless on this matter.
olvidalo.
+bleach rox. so does SOAD and BYOB (BYOB a la BLEACH)
+awesome guitar riffs

adios.
wth is the world?
this has been
GABY
*i despise people associated with k00ki3.*
guess who damnyou'reslow is going out with? its HILARIOUS!!!
"rly?" the world said...
yeah. tell u l8er.
"aw..." the world looked disappointed.

1 comment:

gaby said...

thanx 4 reading, biby cletus. the world thanx u.
"thanks" the world said.

*ya se soy muy wierd.