Sunday, May 6, 2007

dieing of toooomuchhomeowrkitis. no, seriously. on mon. i will have bags under my eyes again. :(

hey, ese.
[long pause while does homework]
why does M2 think i like the brother of hot guy?
she's CRAZY.
i have the "milkshake" song stuck in my head.
oh homework. why r u trying 2 kill me?
[long pause while does homework]

homework
counts toward grade
homework
makes me stay up late
homework
is despised by me
homework
why do u hate me?
homework
kill me now b4 i die from exhaustion
and
lack of sleep
or
maybe
even
starvation.
homework...
i hate you.

*that was a horrible example of poetry. horrible. never wrote shit like that ever. *

[loooooooooooong pause while does homework]

SCREW IT!!! I'M GOING TO SLEEP. SCREW SOCIAL STUDIES CLASS. F&CK LANGUAGE ARTS. BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SCIENCE CLASS. MAKE BAD STUFF UP ABOUT MATH CLASS!

I AM TIRED, DAMN IT!!!!
this has been gaby.

kiss my ass, homework.
yeah, i know. im not passing science.
i dont care abut what u think of me as 1, world. i am pissed and sleepy.
CTM

No comments: