Monday, May 21, 2007

midnight message yay? o.O

i forgot 2 say that i was rushing to get m stuff Friday, and i had to carry a lot of stuff over to this classroom, so i piled everything on my binder and stuff, but thins annoying bottle of rubber cement kept falling, so i stuffed it into my pocket so i wouldnot have to keep picking it up, and it fell out , and guywhoproposedtohisgirlfriedlastweek picked it up and gave it 2 me, and i think he thinks i was going 2 steal it. I WAS NOT TRYING TO STEAL RUBBER CEMENT. I WAS TRYING TO GET MY STUFF IN AND OUT, AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. I PROMISE ON... MY CDS. THE ONES I ACTUALLY LIKE? YEAH, THOSE. I WASNT TRYING 2 STEAL ANYTHING. I WOULD GET IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE IF I DID. I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON. I DO NOT STEAL.
i swear revenge, i know someone who had a switch blade at school, she showed it to me, i have tough friends who dont seem tough but can actually kick your ass, tengo unas conectciones... BUT I DO NOT STEAL. that's that. now let me get back to my homework. hello, eye bags.
+ +
^ ^
^ ^
adios.
this has been
GABY

No comments: