Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Papi!!!!

it's my dad's birthday!!!! yay!!! vamos a tener una carne asada. para las crackers out there, carne asada means like, bbq, without the that nasty bbq sauce. and NO RIBS. my fav. kinda carne asada is beef, with beer poured over it and grilled. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yes. beer. cervesa. on beef. then grilled. so what? you people eat MEDIUM RARE or wth its called. u people have horrible eating habits. seriously. i mean, that turkey insides gravy? me? hypocritical? yeah. my mom eats turkey neck con gusto, and i have a friend who likes chicken hearts. (*shudders*) but still. what my friends and mom eat is FULLY COOKED. and, when u cut it open, there is no blood. or pinkness, or
here is a song that is stuck in my head QueLloreN
this will b finished l8er. my sister took my mp3.
adios.
gaby

No comments: